Monday, March 30, 2009

San Diego Part I

I know I am a blog slacker!  We went to San Diego for a family get away on March 10th.  It was very nice.  The flowers told us it was spring there, but the costal temps really weren't that warm.  The highs were around 65-70, so nice, just not quite warm enough!  Maybe next March we'll hit Mexico!  Anyway, we had a great time.  We spent the majority of our time on the beach.  Now, enjoy some pictures.....





Cache loved the never-ending 'sand-box'.  He drew and drew and drew in the sand.  The third artist in the family....



I think his very favorite thing was chasing this sandpiper.  This bird was so over Cache after about twenty minutes of non stop chasing!


Momma and Cache on the beach by our hotel.  I am walking very quickly trying to keep my feet dry!


Daddy and Cache at Mission Beach.  This must have been before Cache pulled the key out of my pocket and dropped it in the sand somewhere.  It was a needle in haystack situation, for sure!



Momma and Cache, Mission Beach, seconds before losing the key to the rental car...

0 comments: