Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Biggest Blog Slacker Ever

Well, it's official, I am a slacker!  I am cruising into the eighth month of pregnancy, feeling pretty good.  I have Braxton Hicks pretty strongly every day.  It feels like food is living in my throat about 5 nights a week.  I am getting fat now.  My legs ache all night long.  You know, normal pregnant stuff.  I still think I'd rather have all of this than being so crazy itchy like I was while pregnant with Cache.


I have my garden all planted!  Yippeeee!  I have eight different tomatoes, such as Black from Tula and Great White for the heirlooms, Sugary for the cherry, and  Better Boy, Early Girl and Celebrity for the slicing.  I have Zucs and Crook Neck.  And, I have sweet Basil, strawberries, and Red Bell Pepper.  I think that's it.  I am so happy it's in, and it's pro. I will not be a weed farmer this year!!  (I hope.)

We have done some really fun stuff with Cache this month.  We go to the park at least a few times a week.  We have been picnicing for lunch at various parks with my friend Renee and her two little girls, Lila and Clarissa.  We have gone to the zoo.  We took Cache up to the Heber Valley Rail Road for their annual 'Day Out with Thomas' event.  That was very exciting for him.  We have been enjoying perfect weather day after day in our backyard.  We eat lunch outdoors everyday.  We are loving the huge, rolling, black thunder clouds we get nearly every afternoon.  Not always rain, but the smell, wind and excitement nonetheless.  We are loving the no TV(except very early in the morning) days.

I will post pictures of these events soon, so check back!  Who reads this?  If you still check to see if I'm posting, cool!

1 comments:

Ingrid said...

I still check and you posted just in time to avoid the SLACKER label.