I just had to write a little post about how much I love my life. I have the most amazing man for a husband. He is super hard working, loves me and his kids more than anything, he is a great provider, helps with the house, takes care of business and is all around just hot and amazing.
I have a beautiful, sweet, kind, gentle, empathetic, sensitive little boy. He is so good, obeys, rarely throws tantrums, is excited about learning and life, loves the outdoors, reads, counts to thirty, counts everything, stays good natured, loves to nap with his mommy and little sister, I could go on and on. I am blessed to have him as my boy and couldn't be happier about the little boy that is emerging. I have a sweet, sweet baby girl. She is happy to sit and watch her brother's antics and her mom's chores. She chews on both hands, often simultaneously, drools, reaches out to grab onto whatever is in reach, sings, smiles a ton, puts herself to sleep easily, is learning to laugh and is all around the softest, chubba-ist cuddle-y-ist, sweetest smelling little girl you ever saw. I am so blessed. These three people keep me so happy and in great spirits at all times. I am so thankful for my perfect little family, I wouldn't have it any other way. With the holidays on the doorstep, it is awesome to be able to be with my little family, start our own traditions, carry on old family ones and be together. I thank God everyday for my many blessings, my never ending patience, a good attitude, a peaceful, loving home and my ability to make it all that way. It is hard to be in a bad mood when you have two little people smiling at you and counting on you to make their lives fun and peaceful. Parents have control over whether or not their kids are good natured, excited about life, happy or not.
Go enjoy, ENJOY! your little (or big) family and every precious moment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment