I can't believe Cache is almost three! It's so exciting. He is so aware of what's going on in on a whole new level. He is learning about Santa and is excited to open presents. I have only touched on the subject, telling him Santa brings him toys. That's good enough for him, and he can't wait to see what Santa brings him. He has not been taught that he can choose what Santa brings, and thus has not 'asked' for anything for Christmas. I think it's a good plan to keep it on a two/three year old level and not jump the gun on a commercialized Christmas. Plus, we will be going to Ink's annual Bethlehem presentation and I hope to start early with my children learning the true meaning of Christmas. It'll be even more fun as they grow and I can teach them about charity and take them to pick out toys for a family with children in need. I really can't wait for that. I think charity is an act best learned young.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Cute Words
Currently Cache says some pretty cute things. The other night when I had Cache and True in the tub, Cache said, "Ba Choo had no pee." He noticed she doesn't have a pee pee! It was funny. Also he calls scissors, wizors. Cutest word ever. He often tells me, "Mom, it's complicated." His new phrase, that he knows the meaning of and uses often is, "really, really" like, "It's reawee, reawee yummy!" Cache is also singing a ton. He sings Happy Birthday, Rain Rain Go Away, (Music Together songs:) Hello Everybody, Ridin' In The Car, and multiple Christmas songs. It is so fun to go down the isles of the grocery store singing with my almost three year old!
That's a little update on Cache-a-moo. Have a happy holiday season, and keep it in perspective folks. Coming soon: Thanksgiving pictures and blogging and other awesome photographic delights!
Posted by Ginger Horsburgh at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
:-) cute boy
Post a Comment