It's the end of week 16. It's Friday night and buddha-boo is goin' crazy! I was talking to my Mother in law today and she asked me how active the baby was lately. I said I hadn't felt much for about a week or so. Well that all changed tonight! This little guy, or gal, decided to wake up and dance! Nothing makes it so real and exciting! We are having a baby! We can't believe we have one little guy! But here comes another! The next love of our lives, we like to call it. I asked my Mom once when does it really sink in that you have kids, and they're your's forever? She said never, or when they get married! That has to be true, because I am decades from believing that Cache is ours. All OURS! Forever. Well, until he gets married, then I guess his wife can have him, and I'll let her. :)
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment