It is a beautiful, sunny day here in SLC. And it is giving everyone spring fever. I, personally have had it since January. But, in a couple of weeks Kevin, Cache and I are going to San Diego!!! Yipee! For a vacation! Nothing work related, just a getaway for our family. I need it, because I need sun and the southern California coast. I think about the beach and almost start to cry! Yeah, I know, I know, I'm pregnant. But nothing will cure my craving for my home coast and waters, not even Costa Rica! So, San Diego, here we come! I am so excited. More than anything, I'm excited for my hubby, who didn't even get a break for the holidays, to get some much needed R and R and get away from the office for more than just the weekend! YIPEE!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment