Friday, February 13, 2009

Things To Love

For a day of love I thought I'd post about the things I'm loving right about now....


I love my amazing husband.  He is the best Daddy ever, my best friend, an amazing man.  He works hard all day so I can stay home and raise our son with the care and love we know only momma can give.

I love Cache.  My little guy.  He is so perfect, so beautiful, so full of life and personality.  He is a great little soul, my sidekick, my intellectual baby boy.  I couldn't think of anyone I would rather spend my week with.  Day in and day out, we are each other's everything.

I love my sisters.  My best friends.  My shoulders to cry on, my confidants, my kindred souls, my buddies, my idols, my reflections.

I love my parents.  My creators, my friends, my question answerers.  They have always known what's best for me and I love that I can now thank them and appreciate all they've ever done for me.

I love the new life kicking inside of me.  I love knowing that I can give him or her the best possible start in life.  I can nurse him. I can raise him.  I can pour all my love and soul into him everyday.  I can make sure he never has to miss me and I never have to miss him, or her!


If you're reading this, I love you!  Happy Valentine's Day!!!


1 comments:

Ingrid said...

YAY! A post! a great post! Love you too-- and happy to see a new post!